Can’t make it to the library? Free delivery is provided to anyone who lives in Forest Park and is unable to visit the library due to temporary or permanent illness or disability.
Who is eligible?
Residents of Forest Park with a library card who are unable to visit the library, either temporarily or permanently, are qualified for this service. If you are uncertain if you are eligible, just ask!
How do I get library items delivered?
What materials can be delivered?
- Patrons can receive FPPL items as well as items from partner libraries with regular checkout periods.
- Eligible items include: books, DVDs, CDs, audiobooks, hotspots, and magazines.
When do deliveries take place?
Every other Friday is delivery day by a library staff member or a trained volunteer. Click here to see the calendar.
Are there any fees?
- This service is free of charge. Overdue items are exempt from late fines.
- Lost and damaged items will incur replacement fees.
- Patrons will become ineligible for the service if they do not return library materials.
Homebound Delivery Service program can be discontinued for any reason.