- The Forest Park Public Library offers four study rooms on the Main Level for teens (grades 8-12) and adults. Rooms 1 and 2 can accommodate up to four people. Rooms 3 and 4 can accommodate two people.
The rooms are intended for private, non-commercial use.
Individuals may request the use any of the rooms up to a week in advance either on the phone, in person, or online via Spaces
Reservations can be made for up to three hours at a time with a limit of one reservation per patron or group per day.
A Forest Park Public Library card is not required.
Please check in at the Info Desk before using the room.
- If you do not show up for your reservation within 15 minutes of the start time without contacting the Info Desk, the reservation can be cancelled.
For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kids and adults working with kids (up to 13 years old) can use the Study Rooms in the Youth Services Department on the Lower Level. Available on first come, first served basis.
The Forest Park Public Library now offers two spaces for the community to reserve.
The Josephine Austin Meeting Room is a large meeting room that has a capacity of 75 persons in chairs arranged in auditorium style. With tables, the room has a capacity of 45.
The Community Room is a smaller room with mobile tables and chairs on the library’s main floor. The Community Room has a capacity of 40 persons in chairs arranged in auditorium style. With tables, the room has a capacity of 20.
To reserve a room:
- Patrons must have a Forest Park Public Library card in good standing. (Good standing means that the card is not expired or blocked.)
- Applications are available at the Info Desk. They can be returned to the Info Desk or emailed to email@example.com.
- The room can only be used by not-for-profit, non-commercial organizations.
- All reservations must be made at least 10 days in advance.
For complete rules, please look at the Meeting Room Policy
If you have questions, please contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 708-689-6115.