- The Forest Park Public Library offers four study rooms on the Main Level for teens (grades 8-12) and adults. Rooms 1 and 2 can accommodate up to four people. Rooms 3 and 4 can accommodate two people.
The rooms are intended for private, non-commercial use.
Individuals may request the use any of the rooms up to a week in advance either on the phone, in person, or online via Spaces
Reservations can be made for up to three hours at a time with a limit of one reservation per patron or group per day.
A Forest Park Public Library card is not required.
Please check in at the Info Desk before using the room.
- If you do not show up for your reservation within 15 minutes of the start time without contacting the Info Desk, the reservation can be cancelled.
For additional information, email email@example.com.
The Forest Park Public Library now offers the Community Room for the community to reserve.
The Community Room is a group meeting room with mobile tables and chairs on the library’s main floor. The Community Room has a capacity of up to 30 persons in chairs arranged in auditorium style or up to 20 persons seated at tables.
To reserve a room:
- Patrons must have a Forest Park Public Library card in good standing. (Good standing means that the card is not expired or blocked.)
- Applications are available at the Info Desk. They can be returned to the Info Desk or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The room can only be used by not-for-profit, non-commercial organizations.
- All reservations must be made at least 10 days in advance.
For complete rules, please look at the Meeting Room Policy
If you have questions, please contact Karen at email@example.com or 708-689-6115.