How to Print From Anywhere
Visit the Forest Park Public Library’s PrintSpot portal to send print jobs from your laptop, phone, or from computers outside the building.
- Select black & white or color.
- Enter your name (this will be used at the print release station to retrieve your job.)
- Upload your file or image (Microsoft Office, PDF, JPG, etc.) Full list of supported file types
- Retrieve print jobs at the Print Kiosk on the Main Floor near the Reference Desk.
- Print jobs are only held for up to 12 hours.
Printing emails and attachments
You’ll enter your email user name to retrieve your print job. (If your email is “firstname.lastname@example.org”, enter “user”)