Can’t make it to the library?
Free delivery is provided to anyone who lives in Forest Park and is unable to visit the library due to a temporary or permanent illness or mobility issue.
Who is eligible?
Residents of Forest Park with a library card who are unable to visit the library, either temporarily or permanently, are qualified for this service. If you are uncertain if you are eligible, just ask!
How do I get library items delivered?
Complete an application at any Library service desk, by phone at 708-689-6125, or by filling out this form. After your application is reviewed, a staff member will contact you.
What materials can be delivered?
- Patrons can check out 10 items every 2 weeks.
- Patrons can receive FPPL items as well as items from partner libraries with regular checkout periods.
- Eligible items include: books, DVDs, CDs, audiobooks, hotspots, and magazines, and our new Gadget Collection.
When do deliveries take place?
Every other Thursday is delivery day by a library staff member or a trained volunteer. Click here to see the calendar.
Are there any fees?
- This service is free of charge. Overdue items are exempt from late fees.
- Lost and damaged items will incur replacement fees.
- Patrons will become ineligible for the service if they do not return library materials.
Home Delivery Service program can be discontinued for any reason.
Contact us at email@example.com or call 708-689-6125.