The Museum Adventure Pass program provides special offers and discounts to unique cultural destinations throughout the Chicago area. Participating destinations include:
- Brookfield Zoo
- Chicago Botanic Garden
- Bronzeville Children’s Museum,
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center
- And many more!
Use your Forest Park Public Library card to receive admission or a special discount from participating museums around the Chicagoland area. Visit www.museumadventure.org for participating museums, offers by location, and restrictions.
- Passes are free, available on a first-come, first-served basis to Forest Park Public Library cardholders.
- Check on availability and pick up a pass by phone at 708-366-7171.
- One pass may be borrowed per person, per loan period.
- Take the pass, your Library card, and photo ID with you on your visit.
- Use within seven days of receiving your pass.
- Once a pass has been checked out, it cannot be returned.
- Passes expire in seven days and do not need to be returned to the Library.
Reminder: Participating museums frequently change their open days and hours of operation. Double check with the museum you plan to visit or online at museumadventure.org before you leave.
Passes Available In Person or Through Email
- Visit museumadventure.org to see what’s available now »
- Click on “ONLINE Pass Request” next to the museum you would like to visit.
- Enter your first name, last name, Library card number, and email address and press submit.
- Once your request has been reviewed by a FPPL staff member, you will receive an email. If your request has been approved, the email will include an electronic version of your pass.
- Download the pass to your device to use electronically or print the pass at home.
- Come to the Library with your valid FPPL card
- Ask for your selected museum pass from a staff member at a service desk.
- Library staff will check availability and print the pass if available.