The Museum Adventure Pass program provides special offers and discounts to unique cultural destinations throughout the Chicago area. Participating destinations include:
- Brookfield Zoo
- Chicago Botanic Garden
- Bronzeville Children’s Museum
- And many more!
Use your Forest Park Public Library card to receive admission or a special discount from participating museums around the Chicagoland area. Visit www.museumadventure.org for participating museums, offers by location, and restrictions. Stop by the Info Desk with your valid FPPL card and a staff member will print your pass if available.
- Passes are free, available on a first-come, first-served basis to Forest Park Public Library cardholders.
- Check on availability at 708-366-7171.
- One pass may be borrowed per person, per loan period.
- Take the pass, your Library card, and photo ID with you on your visit.
- Use within seven days of receiving your pass.
- Once a pass has been checked out, it cannot be returned or changed.
- Passes expire in seven days and do not need to be returned to the Library.
Reminder: Participating museums frequently change their open days and hours of operation. Double check with the museum you plan to visit or online at museumadventure.org before you leave.