Display content from your DVD player, laptop, iPad, and USB drives in large format on projector screens, indoor and outdoor walls with this multimedia projector.
- Model: APEMAN LC350
- Max Display size of 180″
- Multiple compatibility HDMI (laptop, dvd player), USB (flash drive, memory stick), SD card, VGA (laptop), AV (digital camera, camcorder)
- iPad/ iPhone wired connection compatible with iOS only with included adapter
- Headphone jack
- Built-in speakers
- Projector ($80)
- Power Cable ($5)
- HDMI Cable ($10)
- Lightning Digital AV Adapter for iPad, iPhone ($15)
- RCA 3-in-1 AV Cable ($5)
- Extension cord ($15)
- Case ($18)
- Press home button on projector
- Press the right arrow to select input (USB, SD Card, HDMI, AV, or VGA).
Tips and Notes:
- As reference, for a screen size of 65”, place the projector at about 6 ft from the screen.
- For wireless connection to Android and iOS, a Miracast/Dongle (not included) is needed and the source device requires a Screen Mirroring/Screen Casting function.
- For all home projectors, the screen edge is not as clear as the center. It will perform the best under a relatively dark environment.
- Does not support Dolby sound. If there is no sound when playing videos like Netflix. Please turn off Dolby sound on your connected devices or apps.
- The USB port only supports USB flash drive, it does not support data transfer.
- Note on auxiliary speakers:
- The projector does not support Bluetooth (wireless connection). To connect an auxiliary-enabled speaker plug one end of the included auxiliary cable to the speaker and the other end to the projector’s headphone jack.
- Turn on the speaker.
Need more help with the Projector? Contact the Adult Services department at 708-689-6125 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.