The library offers proctoring services free of charge to Forest Park residents. If you would like to have an exam proctored, please read the guidelines below and apply online here.
- Proctoring is available for Forest Park Public Library cardholders and is done through the Adult Services Department.
- There is no charge for proctoring exams or faxing exams. If the exam needs to be mailed, students are required to pay $2 for postage.
- Please bring a photo ID when you check in for proctoring.
- We are able to provide a quiet study room for you to take your exam, to identify you prior to taking the exam, and act as a recipient for the school to send us the exam (through fax or email). We are not able to supervise you during the entire exam. If the institution requires direct supervision during the entire exam, we will be unable to proctor the exam, nor can we sign any form stating this. It is the student’s responsibility to convey this policy to the examining institution.
- Students will be given a private study room and library laptop computer.
- Students must apply for proctoring at least one week before the date of the test to ensure that a laptop computer and study room will be available.
- Please let us know if your proctored tests exceeds the three hour limit. Proctoring is available:
- Monday through Thursday from 9 am to 8:30 pm
- Friday from 9 am to 4:30 pm
- Saturday from 9 am to 4:30 pm
- There is no proctoring on Sunday.
- We can accommodate print and online exams. We are not able to install any software or disable any features of our network to accommodate your test. The student is responsible for finding out if any special conditions exist for online testing, and for arranging and verifying the delivery of print exams.
Have questions or need test proctoring referrals? Email us at email@example.com or call 708-689-6125.