We are happy to be opening the Library, but it will look and feel different than usual to slow the spread of COVID-19. We are offering limited services in an abundance of caution to reduce contact.
- Building capacity of 41 people at a time including staff.
- Due to reduced capacity, we ask that you keep your visit to 30 minutes.
- No one under the age of 12 will be able to enter the Library without a parent, guardian, or responsible caretaker.
- Furniture and tables have been removed or spaced out to help maintain social distancing.
- Elevators are limited to 1 person/family at a time.
- Restrooms are limited to 2 people or one family at a time.
- The number of computers will be limited and sessions will be 30 minutes in length.
- Toys in the play area are currently unavailable.
- Meeting and study rooms will be unavailable.
- Patrons will not be allowed to study or hang out in the Library to limit exposure and contact.
We know this is inconvenient, but the health and safety of the community and staff is the top priority right now. The new procedures are based off of recommendations from Restore Illinois and the Center for Disease Control.
Our plan may change at any time based on new information or directives from the State. Please stay up-to-date by following us on Facebook or signing up for our e-newsletter.
If you have questions, please reach out at 708-366-7171 or email us at email@example.com.