Room Reservation Guidelines:
- At this time, the library is unable to rent the Conference Room and the Austin Room for use by outside groups.
- The rooms are intended for private, non-commercial use.
- Individuals may request to use either room up to a week in advance either on the phone, in person, or online via Spaces
- An individual may request a maximum of three hours per day.
- Reservations do not have to be continuous.
- Online reservation requests can be made up to 30 minutes prior to requested time.
- A Forest Park Public Library card is not required.
- Failure to appear within fifteen minutes of the reservation will result in forfeiture of the reservation.
For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.