Face Masks Required in the Library for Everyone Age 2 & Up.
Monday-Thursday: 9 am – 9 pm
Friday: 9 am – 6 pm
Saturday: 9 am – 5 pm
Sunday: 1 – 5 pm
Library Services include:
- Masks are optional for vaccinated patrons. Masks are required for unvaccinated patrons ages 2 and up.
- The public is welcome to use the Library with no time limit.
- Computers sessions are available for one hour sessions with time increases when possible.
- Please respect others and maintain social distance as appropriate.
- Virtual and in-person programs are available. See more info at fppl.org/events.
- Faxing, copying, printing, and scanning are available.
- Reserve a meeting room or study room.
- Phone & email assistance
- One-on-One Virtual Tech Assistance
- Sign Up for a Library card
- Book recommendations
- Virtual events
- Place holds on items for self service pick up
- FPPL TV
- Downloadable & Streaming Content
- Online Learning & Research Platforms
For Your Safety
- If you feel unwell, we ask that you not visit in person.
- Plexiglass dividers will be in place at transaction points.
- Social distancing is encouraged.
- Food is not allowed.
Ways to Limit Your Time in the Library
We understand that many feel uncomfortable visiting the Library at this time. Here are some of things we can offer to help:
- All Library items automatically renew up to two times if there is no hold on the item.
- All FPPL items will not accrue fines due to our Fine Free program.
- Library staff members are happy to put together a collection of books or other items for you to check out so you don’t have to come in and browse. Fill out this form to tell us what you are looking for.
- The Library’s WiFi is available outside the building with no password.
- The Library has a variety of virtual events happening for all ages.
Questions or comments? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 708-366-7171.