Try this USB microphone for recording and streaming on PC, laptop, and Mac.
- Model: Blue Yeti USB Microphone
- Useful for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting, voice overs, interviews, gaming, field recordings, conference calls and more
- Built-in headphone amplifier for zero-latency monitoring
- Four pickup patterns: Cardioid, Omni, bidirectional, and stereo pickup patterns to record in ways that would normally require multiple microphones
- Onboard audio controls: headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain
- Built-in stand: Adjust and pivot the microphone in relation to the sound source to optimize sound quality
- You can connect your headphones to regulate the volume directly from the microphone
- Microphone ($120)
- 10 feet usb cable ($10)
- Case ($17)
Tips and notes:
- Connect the Yeti directly to your computer with the supplied USB cable (avoid USB hubs or multipliers)
- The Yeti is a side-address microphone. A side-address microphone accepts sound from an angle perpendicular to the mic—as opposed to a front-address mic
- To connect the blue yeti to your iPad you will need the lightning (or 30 pin, depending on which iPad) to digital camera adapter and a powered USB hub. (Adaptor not included)
- As there are so many different software packages that are compatible with the Yeti, consult your software’s manual, user forums and technical help lines.
- View Manufacturer’s link
Need more help with the USB Microphone? Contact the Adult Services department at 708-689-6125 or email@example.com for assistance.