This kit includes all you need for an outdoor/indoor movie night or presentation: projector, 60 inch tripod-mounted projector screen, bluetooth speaker, and tripod. For instructions on how to set up the kit, please book a virtual or in-person One-on-One Tech Consultation. Call us or reserve it here.
- Model: APEMAN LC350
- Max Display size of 180″
- Multiple compatibility HDMI (laptop, dvd player), USB (flash drive, memory stick), SD card, VGA (laptop), AV (digital camera, camcorder)
- iPad/ iPhone wired connection compatible with iOS only with included adapter
- Headphone jack
- Built-in speakers
Projector APEMAN LC350 ($80)
- Power Cable ($5)
- HDMI Cable ($10)
- Lightning Digital AV Adapter for iPad, iPhone ($15)
- RCA 3-in-1 AV Cable ($5)
- Extension cord ($15)
- Case ($18)
Bluetooth Speaker JBL Flip 4 ($80)
- Power Brick ($5)
- Mini USB cable ($5)
- Auxiliary Cable ($5)
- Case ($12)
Projector Screen PropVue 60 Inch ($95)
- Case ($30)
Tripod Manfrotto Compact MKCOMPACTACN-BK ($70)
- Case ($15)
- Press home button on projector
- Press the right arrow to select input (USB, SD Card, HDMI, AV, or VGA).
Tips and Notes:
- As reference, for a screen size of 65”, place the projector at about 6 ft from the screen.
- For wireless connection to Android and iOS, a Miracast/Dongle (not included) is needed and the source device requires a Screen Mirroring/Screen Casting function.
- For all home projectors, the screen edge is not as clear as the center. It will perform the best under a relatively dark environment.
- Does not support Dolby sound. If there is no sound when playing videos like Netflix. Please turn off Dolby sound on your connected devices or apps.
- The USB port only supports USB flash drive, it does not support data transfer.
Tip: To securely remove the carrying bag, fully set the screen horizontally on the floor and pull out the bag.
Step 1: Note: The screen case is already attached to the stand
- Securely set the stand vertically on the floor
- Release the straps and extend the stand legs
- Rotate the screen case perpendicular to the stand
- Attach the screen’s loop to the hook
- Adjust and lock the stand to desired height
- The speaker might need recharging before use.
- The projector does not support bluetooth (wireless connection). To connect the speaker plug one end of the included auxiliary cable to the speaker and the other end to the projector’s headphone jack.
- Turn on the speaker.
Need more help with the Mobile Theater Kit? Contact the Adult Services department at 708-689-6125 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.