Description: This mobile theater kit includes everything you need for an indoor or outdoor movie, presentation, or slideshow. The kit has a 60-inch projector screen, HDMI projector, wireless Bluetooth speaker, and tripod for the projector that extends up to 50 inches. Note: The projector does not support wireless screen mirroring from devices and only works with HDMI devices. This kit works best in a very dark environment.
DB Power L22 Projector
- Works with HDMI devices
- Does not support wireless phone mirroring
- Built-in speakers
Anker Soundcore Motion Boom Bluetooth Speaker
- Lightweight w/ built-in handle
- Stereo sound, heavy bass
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Does not support 3.5mm audio cable (aux cord)
- Water resistant
- Up to 24 hours of playtime
- 60-inch screen
- Built-in tripod
- Projector ($170)
- Remote ($17)
- Power cable ($8)
- HDMI to HDMI cable ($10)
- RCA cable ($7)
- Projector quick start guide
- Case for projector w/ velcro divider ($23)
- Bluetooth speaker ($120)
- USB-C cable ($7)
- Wall plug adapter ($4)
- Bluetooth speaker quick start guide
- Extension cord ($12)
- Projector screen ($110)
- Carrying bag
- Tripod ($23)
- Tripod bag
- Rolling case w/ 3 velcro dividers ($129)
Tips and Notes:
- The projector only works with devices that connect to an HDMI cable. It does not support wireless screen mirroring or casting.
- The edges of the screen will not be as clear as the center. The projector performs best in a very dark environment.
- The remote works when pointed directly at the projector.
Tip: To securely remove the carrying bag, fully set the screen horizontally on the floor and pull the bag off the projector screen. Note: The screen case is already attached to the stand.
- Securely set the stand vertically on the floor.
- Release the velcro straps and fully extend the tripod legs.
- Rotate the screen case perpendicular to the stand.
- Attach the screen’s loop to the hook at the top. Adjust the height of the hook by turning the blue knob counter clockwise, then tightening the knob to lock.
- Adjust and lock the stand to desired height by flipping the blue lever on the handle.
- The projector will not connect to the speaker through Bluetooth or aux cord.
- Make sure the speaker is charged using the USB-C cable.
- To play sound out of the speaker:
- Turn on the speaker
- Press the Bluetooth symbol
- Pair with the same device you have connected with the projector with an HDMI cord by turning on Bluetooth on your device and adding a new Bluetooth device: “Soundcore Motion Boom”
Need more help with the Mobile Theater Kit? Contact the Adult Services department at 708-689-6125 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.