During the Essential Service phase, we are limiting computer use to one computer session per floor at a time. We are asking patrons to sign up for half hour computer sessions ahead of time.
To sign up for a half hour computer session, go to: https://fppl.evanced.info/spaces/
Select your prefered half hour time slot and click the Search for a Space button.
If your requested time slot is available, it will be highlighted in green and you can click the Pick Me button to continue.
If your requested time slot is not available, choose another half hour time slot from the dropdown menu. Available time slots appear as white squares on the timeline.
To sign up for a computer over the phone or for help with signing up online, call 708-366-7171 or email email@example.com.
Reservation Video Walkthrough
Things to Note:
- Printing is available during your computer session.
- Copy and scanning are available on a drop-in basis.
- Faxing is unavailable at this time. See alternative faxing locations here.
- No one under the age of 12 will be able to enter the Library without a parent, guardian, or responsible caretaker.
- WiFi Hotspots are available for check out.
- WiFi is also available outside of the Library building without a password.