We are open to the public every day.
Monday-Thursday: 9 am – 9 pm
Friday: 9 am – 6 pm
Saturday: 9 am – 5 pm
On February 28, the Illinois Department of Public Health and Cook County Department of Public Health plan to lift the mask mandate if COVID-19 metrics meet certain levels.
If this happens, the Forest Park Public Library will make masking optional in the Library. The only exception for now will be in closed door one-on-one appointments such as Tech Consultations, social work meetings, etc. The Library continues to support anyone including staff who chooses to wear masks while in the Library.
The Library reserves the right to require masks at any time and we will be monitoring the COVID situation to determine if changes in our requirements are necessary.
We will continue to offer a variety of services that make using the Library easy. See more info below.
We know the last two years have been challenging, but once again we ask for your flexibility and support as we move to this next phase.
If you have questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Easy In-Person Services
- Mobile Printing
- Self Service Holds Pick Up
- Self Check Stations on both levels of the Library
- Place holds online or in-person for pick up
- Use the Library app to monitor your account, place holds, and more
- Live virtual programming and replays are available for all ages
- Staff are available during all open hours to answer questions over the phone and through email
- Download or stream library content like ebooks, audiobooks, movies, music, and more.
- Sign up for a Library card online.