Celebrate National Library Week by sharing your Library love with a photo, story, or testimony with us.
Tell or show us:
- What you love most about the Library
- What you miss most about the Library
- Your favorite Library memory
- The Library service that has helped you the most
- Reading to your child, pet, or stuffed animal
- Library art or creation (drawing, photography, Lego, etc)
- Favorite online resource from the Library
- A photo of you and Your Library card
- A photo of you at the Library
Submit your Library love here or share it on social media using the hashtag #fpplexplores. If you submit with the form, you will be entered into the Library Love Drawing for a chance to win a Library Love Pack (Library swag and a local business gift card).
National Library Week (April 4-10) is a time to share the idea that libraries extend far beyond the four walls of a building and that everyone is welcome to use their services. During the pandemic, FPPL has been going above and beyond to adapt to the changing world by expanding resources and adapting services to meet the needs of the community. Whether you visit the Library in person or virtually, FPPL offers opportunities and experiences for everyone.
National Library Week is a national observance created in 1958 and sponsored by the American Library Association and libraries of all types across the country in April.