The library is closed but that doesn’t mean you can’t get a library card or renew your old library card. (Library cards expiring between January 2020 and June 30, 2020 will automatically be renewed until June 30, 2023.)
If you need to renew your library card, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Library cards are eligible for Forest Park residents of any age.
- Must have a valid email address.
- See library card guidelines here.
- A library card number and PIN will be generated and sent to you via email
- Your temporary library card will get you access to all of FPPL’s online resources and materials including ebooks, audiobooks, Lynda.com, Mango Languages, and much more.
- After applying, you will receive an email with your new library card number.
- The library card will expire 90 days after registration. To keep your card active, you will just have to stop into the library once it reopens to pick up your card and sign paperwork.
Questions? Let us know at email@example.com.